Upholstery & Sofa Cleaning
We can arrange for your carpets to be cleaned using our specially selected local contractors for both domestic and commercial work.
How professional upholstery cleaning can be achieved.
- Upholstery cleaning involves identifying and testing your furnishings for possible color fastness and any possible related issues
- Then dry vacuuming the area being worked upon thoroughly to remove any loose soiling.
- We identify and pre-spray any visible stains using appropriate stain removal chemicals.
- Agitate the treated area, soak, then blot out excess soiling by hand if necessary
- Pre-spray the area to start a process called emulsification, this aids the removal of stains, odour, viruses, bacteria and dust mites
- Use Hot/Cold water extraction with additional heat if necessary and appropriate chemicals to spray and extract any remaining soils and stains
- Finally replace any cushions and return your upholstery/fabrics to its original place on protective pads
- Guarantee to leave your upholstery visibly cleaner and smelling fresher
- See our training at National Carpet Cleaners Association
” I was extremely satisfied with the results from the work Danny undertook! He was very professional and extremely knowledgeable within his industry. I had full confidence in Blitz, even though I had never used them before. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely use them again in the near future! ” Fran Mallen