Carpet Cleaning Norwich
We can arrange for your carpets to be cleaned using our specially selected local contractors for both domestic and commercial work.
Professionally cleaning your carpets can include…
- Your carpets to be tested before cleaning to identify what the carpet fibers are made from, usually either natural fibers like wool or man-made fibers like polyester. This helps decide what cleaning process to use.
- Move your furniture accordingly and dry vacuum your carpet thoroughly to remove any dry soiling.
- Check for any visible stains and use suitable chemicals to soak and blot them out and start the emulsification process.
- Pre-spray the carpet and agitate, this helps stain removal, odour neutralisation and helps eliminate viruses, bacteria and dust mites.
- Use hot/cold water extraction with additional chemicals to rinse out and extract any remaining soiling and stains that remain
- Then replace any furniture moved back to its original place and place protective pads under any contact points to prevent color fastening
- Finish by resetting your carpet pile leaving you with clean, fresh and even looking carpets.
”I have used Blitz Before for the cleaning of work premises and was highly impressed I contacted the again for carpet cleaning of my home. On both occasions I found Blitz to be reliable”
”Mrs Carrol (The Kings Head Pub)”
FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION SURVEY & QUOTE (Contact Us)